Quotes from our Smiling customers...
- "I love your Smiles From Home. Thank you for sending the picture. Love the ribbons and cards... Adds so much fun! I wanna receive a care package... LOL!"
- Kim, Miami of Ohio & University of Toledo parent
"Thanks so much for putting the package together for me!! Charley was thrilled and is sharing the wealth with his buddies!!"
- Lynne, Texas Christian University parent
"My son just received his Halloween care package box. He sent me pictures - how awesome! Thank you so much."
- Roseanne, Colorado Mountain College parent
- "This just made my day a million times better! A huge thank you to my Aunt Samantha and Uncle Luke for sending this precious and heart-warming care package. Ending this week with a math test is a bit stressful, so I will definitely be using my cute stress ball and I'm already eating my snacks!" - Inda, Freshman at Northwestern State University, LA
- "Oh my gosh, it was everything I needed and didn't have time to go get! I stopped eating my sandwich and started in on the Sour Patch Kids! Then I put all the snacks in my backpack and headed to the library!"
- Caroline, University of Tennessee Law School
- "I loved getting my Smiles box! It made me forget about the stress of school and made me happy!"
- Ensworth High School student, Nashville, TN
- "My 19 year old son and 21 year old daughter both love the Smiles From Home care packages! Even with all the unique snacks and treats, my son grabbed the bubbles first and started blowing them - made us both laugh! From LA to Nashville, my kids are still "smiling" over these packages!"
- Liz Leedle, Nashville. TN
- "The snacks were the best I'd ever received! The hand warmers and the Starbucks card were a nice touch!"
- Theresa, University of Pittsburg
- "Janet, thank you for making me look like a mom who has it all together! Anna loved her Smiles From Home!"
- Elaine Askew, Nashville TN
- "My roommates used to get so jealous of all the care packages my mom sent me through the years in college. The second I told them about her starting Smiles From Home, they were not the least bit surprised by the brilliant idea! It just comes naturally to her."
- Michael Dunn, TCU alum and Financial Representative, White Rhino Financial, Ft. Worth, TX
- "Her Smiles From Home business may be new, but the practice is not. For over 10 years now my mom has made these care packages for my brother and I during exam weeks from high school through college. It's funny how much a batch of good snacks packed with love from your mother can help during nights of hard work."
- Will Dunn, Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, TX